Wednesday, 30 September 2020

Learning from COVID-19 (NHSE/I Midlands Region)

Learning from COVID-19
NHSE/I Midlands Region September 2020
  • Aim was to capture learning from the management of the COVID-19 incident based on thoughts of STPs/ICSs and the NHSE/I Midlands regional leadership using a written submission of their experiences of the last few months and then a review conversation with their leaders.
  • Key themes and learning our findings and recommendations are structured under the following headings; 
    • 1. Full system working 
    • 2. A focus on place 
    • 3. Continuous innovation, improvement, spread and adoption 
    • 4. Using technology to improve care delivery 
    • 5. Supporting the health and wellbeing of staff 
    • 6. A new workforce – well led, flexible with talent shining through 
    • 7. Addressing inequalities and supporting the most vulnerable 
    • 8. A new relationship with the public 
    • 9. Developing the NHSE/I relationship with the local NHS
    • Appendices 6.1 Examples of Best Practice; 6.2 COVID-19 experience case studies

No comments: